The global non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market will reach $ 12. 61 Billion by 2031. Market Report Coverage – Non-invasive Prenatal Tests (PNID)
New York, January 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market: Focus on Method, Test, Platform, End User, Application and Country Analysis” – Analysis and forecast, 2020-2031 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06196269/?utm_source=GNW
• By test – Panorama and Vistara; MaterniT GENOME, MaterniT 21 PLUS, informaSeq, Verifi and Verifi Plus prenatal tests; Harmony test; NIFTY Test and NIFTY Pro Test; QNatal advanced; PrenaTest, GeneSafe and PrenatalSAFE; Bambni test; IONA and Sage; and others
• By platform – PCR, next-generation sequencing and others
• By method – cfDNA and FCMB
• By end user – Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories and others
• By application – Down syndrome detection, microdeletion detection, sex chromosome aneuploidy detection, others
• North America – United States, Canada
• Europe – Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Australia, Japan, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the world
Market growth drivers
• Increased emphasis on early detection and prevention
• Availability of advanced screening technologies
• Growing consumer demand
• Evolution of reimbursement policies towards greater genetic coverage
• High incidence rate of Down syndrome
• Increase in the average age of the mother
• Growing prevalence of genetic and congenital disorders
• Strict regulatory guidelines and ethical barriers
• Limits of the DPNI
• Lack of awareness among consumers
• Alternative screening and testing methods
• Capitalize on the potential presented by emerging markets in Asia
• Availability of direct consumer testing
• Focus on preimplantation genetic diagnosis
Key companies profiled
Agilent Technologies, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, PerkinElmer, Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Illumina, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., BGI, CENTOGENE NV, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, MedGenome Inc., Annoroad Gene Technology, Natera, Inc., Yourgene Health PLC, Next Biosciences, Eurofins Scientific
Key questions addressed in this report:
• How important is NIPT and what are the different NIPT products / services available in the market? What are the different methods of DPNI, and what are the associated benefits and risks?
• What are the major technological advancements seen in the global NIPT market over the past four years and what is the future scope of the market? What are the main trends in the global NIPT market for 2020 and how is the market evolving now?
• What was the market size of the global NIPT market in 2020 and what is expected to be the market size in 2031? What is the expected growth rate of the global NIPT market over the period 2021-2031?
• What is the market scenario and growth potential of different regions of the world including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world?
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NIPT market?
• Who are the major key players in the global NIPT market? What market share does each of these players have on the market in 2019? Which companies are expected to be very disruptive in the future, and why?
• What is the regulatory scenario for the global NIPT market? What are the initiatives implemented by the various government agencies and the proposed guidelines to regulate the marketing of NIPT products?
• What is the average cost of NIPT in different countries? What is the reimbursement scenario of the global NIPT market and what is the reimbursement rate in different countries around the world including countries in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle -East and Africa?
• What is the market funding scenario with respect to institutional and academic funding? What is the patent market landscape, and which companies stand out for filing the most patents?
• What are the major development strategies implemented by the major players in the global NIPT market to compete in the market? What is the percentage share of each of the key players in the various key development strategies?
• What are the different NIPT tests available in the market, and which type of test dominates the market in 2020 and 2031 in terms of value and volume?
• What is the global market size (in value and volume) for the various types of products in the Global NIPT Market in 2020? What are the key market trends for different kits, tests and which product is expected to dominate the market in 2031?
• What are the different platforms supported by NIPT products? What type of technology dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to dominate in 2031 (in value and volume)?
• What are the different applications associated with NIPT? What has been the contribution of each of the application areas in the global NIPT market for the period between 2021 and 2031 (in value and in volume)?
• What is the global NIPT market size (in value and volume) according to different methods? Which method currently dominates the market and why? Which method is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period?
• Who are the various end users of the global NIPT market (in value and volume)? What type of end user is the main contributor of revenue in the market?
The non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) is a sophisticated method used to screen for chromosomal abnormalities developing in the fetus. Currently, NIPT is considered a valuable test for pregnant women to provide cost-effective and highly effective early diagnosis of genetic disorders.
The growth of the market is attributed to the increase in reimbursement policies and insurance coverage across the world. In addition, the large and continuous investments by healthcare companies in genome sequencing to meet industry demand and increasing incidence of genetic disorders are major factors propelling the growth of the global NIPT market.
Advances in genome sequencing technologies reduce the time and complexity of diagnosis with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). NGS technology offers several possibilities to develop non-invasive diagnostic procedures for early and accurate detection of various genetic disorders.
The life sciences industry is experiencing significant growth from NIPT tests developed using NGS technology. Several biotechnology companies are now engaged in the research and development of these NIPT products based on NGS.
Additionally, the advent of genome sequencing technologies in the life science industry has enabled companies to detect genetic diseases at an early stage and deliver accurate results to stay competitive in the market.
Our healthcare experts have found the global NIPT market to be one of the fastest growing markets among other prenatal testing industries. The aim of this study is to gain an overall view of the NIPT market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements in the market.
The scope of this report is a detailed study of the tests associated with the global NIPT market across different regions. The report offers the reader the opportunity to unlock comprehensive market insights and helps to make well-informed strategic decisions.
Research reveals some of the important parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
The report includes an in-depth examination of the major players and recent developments taking place in this market. Additionally, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis. Also aims to address various aspects of the global NIPT market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that may inhibit the overall market growth and the present growth opportunities that will shape the future trajectory of the market. expansion
In the research report, the market has been segmented into “Platforms”, “Testing”, “Methods”, “Applications”, “End User” and “Regions”. Each of these segments covers the tilt of market revenues, underlying patterns, snapshot of the market over the projected years, and trends using analyzes on the primary and secondary data obtained.
The NIPT market is currently in the flowering phase, with the presence of various behemoths such as Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI and PerkinElmer Inc., as well as other medium and small businesses, which offer a wide range of NIPT products and services in the market. Several companies are trying to enter the market and compete by adopting different strategies ranging from partnerships and collaborations to business expansions and product launches.
• North America
• The rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Hong Kong
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the world
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06196269/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001